Eligibility for 5k to 20k grant
· Must be bricks and mortar businesses serving the neighborhood in which they’re located, where customers can come in during business hours founded by February 2019
· Business must be located in LA County;
· Under 20 employees (includes full time, part time, and/or contracted workers);
· Evidence of profitable business pre-COVID;
· Evidence of being negatively impacted by COVID;
· Revenue between $30K and $3M;
· Must own at least 50% of the business;
· Must be willing to complete the application process and submit all required documents;
· Must be willing to have your story told in FOUND/LA, TMC Community Capital, and/or Pacific Community Ventures’ print, digital, and audio outlets
· Businesses with 1 – 5 employees or 6-20 are eligible https://www.tmccommunitycapital.org/lagrants
· *Please use employee count during Q1 of 2020 to make this determination.
· *If you applied during Round One and were not selected, your application will be automatically rolled over into Round Two.
o Round 1, Dec 14 to Dec 20
o Round 2 Jan 11 to Jan 17
o Round 3 Feb 15th to 21
o Round 4 Mar 15 to 24
** Please remember to share this information with the business owners in your network.